Comprehensive Financial Plan
Benefits of Comprehensive Financial Plan
- Get Unbiased Advise on your Financial Situation
- Complete Conflict free Advise as No Commissions or Percentage of AUM involved
- Know your Exact Current Financial situation by Reviewing Cash Flow and Net worth Statement
- Evaluation of your Financial Goals (viz. Retirement, Child’s Education, Marriage, etc.)
- Know your Financial Goals Affordability and Prioritize the same
- Know and Understand where and how much you should be Investing as per Risk Profile and Risk Tolerance for the respective Goals
- Review of your Existing Investments
- Evaluation of your current Life and Non Life Insurance policies
- Know One year Action Plan for your Financial Transactions
Cost : Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 30,000
Review Cost : 60 % of First year Fees
Personalised One to One Consultation
Consultation on Queries related to Personal Finance
- Learn how to monitor your cash flow
- Learn how to select the right kind of Insurance for your family
- Learn how to establish Financial Goals
- Learn how to select Instruments for Investments
- Learn how to monitor your Investments
- Learn how to rebalance your portfolio
- Learn how to review your Financial situation
One time Cost Rs. 6,000/- only
Free : One follow-up meeting within 3 months.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
whenever we are Planning, having an holistic view is very important, taking all things into consideration such as our past experiences and the future expectations with action to be taken in present is required, also our money is interlinked with all the transactions we do, focusing only in one area may lead to deficit in other.
The most important thing to simplify things would be to understand the following
- What would be the realistic of cost of your Financial Goals in future ?
- How much should you save regularly and for how long ?
- Where to invest the regularly saved money as per your goals ?
Take action today as Tomorrow never comes